JUN Skyline GT-R
1996 Nissan Skyline GT-R World Record Holder F/BGCC World Record Holder
F=2 to 3 liter motor B=Blown (Supercharger or Turbo) G=Gas C=Competition C=Coupe
· Two way average World speed record 233.217 mph (Previous record 219 mph)
· Fastest speed pass was 238.481 mph
· JUN designed and built inline 2.7 Liter dual overhead camshaft motor (RB26DETT)
· 87mm bore x 75.7mm stroke
· 1100 horsepower
· 675 foot pounds of torque
· 8.33-1 compression ratio
· Shift points at 9500 rpm, Max rpm 10,000
· JUN Skyline GT-R weighs 3200 pounds
· JUN chromoly forged crankshaft (75.7 mm)
· JUN chromoly forged connecting rod (Std length)
· JUN designed and Cosworth manufactured forged aluminum pistons (87mm)
· JUN chromoly lightweight racing flywheel
· JUN camshaft, camsprocket, retainers, valves, valves springs, injectors and fuel rail
· Twin turbo charged (Trust designed/Mitsubishi turbo) max boost 37 pounds
· Trust Wastegate Type C Hi-Flo
· Stock EVC increased by JUN computer chip
· JUN Intake manifold
· JUN Custom exhaust
· Standard Transmission
· Differential ratio 2.65 or 2.45 depending on condition
· Ohlins suspension (fully adjustable/coil over)
JUN's Accomplishments in Motorsports
- The Option Magazine Fastest Speed Anniversary Tournament. JUN Z32 has
made a new Japan speed record of 339.62 km/h at the 42nd Bonneville Speed Trails.
- At the 43rd Bonneville Speed Trails, BLITZ / JUN Z32 has made a new world record of
419.19 km/h in the E/BMS Class.
- AP Magazine Fastest Speed Anniversary Tournament. JUN Skyline GT-R (BNR32)
Has made a new Japan Speed Record at Yatabe Test Course of 332.67 km/h.
- Dirt Trials at El Mirage Dry Lake in the U.S. JUN Skyline GT-R (BNR32) has made a new
world record of 313.32km/h in the E/BGCC Class.
- Option & Option 2 Magazines Sunday Time Attack Project Support. JUN Toyota
AE86 and JUN Skyline GT-R (BNR32) both made good records.
- Japan GT Racing. As the first entry, JUN made a good record with the GT-R.
- "#1 in the World" Silvia Trials. Grand Prix Silvia tuned by Jun received 1st place. This
Silver Silvia has made many new course records in Japan.
- The 49th Bonneville Speed Trials. JUN Hyper Lemon R33 made a new world record
of 383.715km/h in the F/BGCC Class.
- Battle of the Imports Drag Race. JUN Hyper Lemon R33 Drag Race Spec. made a good record of 10.266 seconds.
- In August, JUN Hyper Lemon Silvia USA made an impressive 8.887 seconds in the quarter mile!
- JUN is challenging the limits of stock car chassis for racing.
In August JUN returns to Bonneville
Speed Trials. JUN AKIRA SUPRA recorded top speed and exceeded 400km/h of the
first target. Top speed was 249.292mph(401.20km/h, average speed was